Friday, July 8, 2016

Thanksgiving 2014

November 2014
Jaxon 9, Jemma 3


Cheers to Thanksgiving 2014!
Untitled

Untitled

Can you tell we like red? We celebrated at my parent's farm. Jaxon was enjoying the nice weather with some basketball.
Untitled

Untitled

I think a kid took this photo. Hi Granny!
Untitled

Wrestling Uncle D.
Untitled

I think Jemma is saying, "Don't beat up my brother!"
Untitled

Untitled

Not sure who thought this was a good idea?
Untitled

Bros
Untitled

We are ready to eat! Time to sing the Doxology.
Untitled

Untitled

Our family friend, Bonita, joined us. Sorry you're so blurry Mom.
Untitled

Apparently at some point Jaxon took my phone to do selfies. I'll only post a few.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

A little night basketball with my boy burning off those Thanksgiving calories.
Untitled

Playing Millionaire Monopoly.
Untitled

Untitled

Jemma getting ready to help with the puzzle.
Untitled

Goodnight!
Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment