Sunday, June 4, 2017

Mach 2015 Snaps Post 1

March 2015
Jaxon 9, Jemma 3


I have a lot of random snaps from this month for some reason that don't fit in their own post so I'm going to separate them out so it's not too much for one post.

Bike ride around town. Jemma on her bike and Jax on his scooter.
Untitled

Treat at the corner store. Actually liking each other for a little bit.
Untitled

Untitled

Helping mama in the kitchen.
Untitled

A new way to wear her dress.
Untitled

Ready for a road trip with her iPad.
Untitled

Untitled

A new look.
Untitled

Captain America???
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"Anna" chilling in Grandma's room.
Untitled

Park time.
Untitled

Untitled

Time with mom at the track.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jaxonism:
New pronunciation of jalapenos - Al Pacino

Jemmaism:
"Oh so God is a maker!"

Talking about piercing her ears, Jemma said, "I think I'll be ready when I'm $20."







No comments:

Post a Comment