Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recipe

Yes I am still here. I have just been really swamped with school and other activities and meetings. I know everyone else is just as busy but I'm sticking with my story. (Also, we have DVR now so when I have free time I usually veg in front of the TV and watch what I've recorded.)
I have a lot of stuff backed up so my stuff may be old but better late than never.

Here is a recipe that I've been asked about a lot and I never quite get it to people so I'll put it here for everyone to copy as they wish.

This came from my Granny to use when we had get togethers. It makes a ton. I don't have a 15" pan so I use my 13" and it barely fits so it can be done but it's better in the bigger pan.

Baked Spaghetti
1 (12 oz) pkg. spaghetti noodles
1 (30 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (11 oz) jar picante sauce
1 small can sliced mushrooms
1 small can sliced ripe olives
1 (3 oz) pkg. pepperoni slices
2 lbs. ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 (12 oz) pkg. shredded mozarella cheese

Cook pasta according to directions. Brown beef, pepper, and onion; drain well. Mix all ingredients except cheese. Pour in 10 1/2 x 15 inch pan and top with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Also freezes well before baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment