Thursday, September 10, 2009

Writing Fool!

I was at Dollar Tree the other day and picked up a job chart that I thought we could use with Jaxon to help him be motivated to do some jobs that he likes to do and jobs he doesn't like around the house. It has been working really well so far. He loves to mark off when he does a job. It also helps with the misbehavior so he doesn't get a frowny face. (I know - I'm such a teacher.)
Anyway, I didn't know but on the backside was another chart so I let Jaxon have that one to do with what he wanted. He was sitting at the bar playing with it and I suggested writing his name. Then I wasn't really paying any attention until I looked up and saw he had done this:

Photobucket

He wrote his name over and over. He did a pretty good job. I was shocked that he could write in those small boxes. If you notice his name started turning into Jaxno and Jaoxn after awhile but I was still impressed. I hope he continues liking school! At least, I have the blog to prove that he did enjoy it at one point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment