Monday, January 25, 2010

A Little Homeschool

Jaxon didn't have preschool last week because the church is doing construction (long story.) So he wanted to do some school at home. I knew that M was coming up at school so we did some M stuff. We read some M books and I printed off some M papers to work on. We read Mouse Paint where these mice get in paint and mix colors to make new colors. I got out our finger paints so Jaxon could mix the colors himself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I had a cookbook on cute snack ideas for kids to make. So we made mouse ice cream. All you need is ice cream, oreos, M&M's, and we used licorice (the book suggests sprinkles which are too small too handle). I think you get the gist from the pics.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Jaxon! Granny would like a dish of that! Like your valentine background!

    ReplyDelete