Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jaxon's Field Trip 2011

Jaxon's class went to the zoo in Garden City before school was out. Since I was home with Jemma, I was able to go on the field trip. The biggest deal for Jaxon was getting to ride on the bus. He thinks it is the coolest thing. (If he only knew what it was like to ride it every day from K-8th grade!) I followed the bus up there then we toured around the zoo. Jemma did really good sleeping in the stroller. It was interesting being there with all the Kindergarteners who some will be my first graders next year.
Jemma and I left after we ate at the zoo with the kids. They went on to the education center and learned about animals in the zoo and even got to touch some like a snake and a chinchilla.

Jaxon pushing the stroller.
Photobucket

He has a hard time keeping his hands off of her. (Which is fine except when I just got her to sleep.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting while everyone takes their bathroom break.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment