Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cheese! (And Don't Forget the Meat)

Jemma has done really well with food so far. Now that she's 1 we've been giving her cow's milk and she really likes it so far and it hasn't bothered her tummy. Yay!
She LOVES meat and cheese! The other day I was giving her some pasta noodles which she was eating then I gave her some hamburger meat and then I couldn't keep up! I finally had to cut her off. I've learned that I have to give her food in shifts. Start with veggies and fruits then move on to grains and then last is meat or cheese because once she gets that she doesn't want anything else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's done really good with the sippy cup also. I was concerned since she's never taken a bottle. I've been trying to give her a sippy cup for a few months now with just some water to see how she would take it but she would only chew on it. So I'm thankful that she likes the milk and is using the cup now.

No comments:

Post a Comment