Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jemma Girl!

Here are some random photos from December 2013. They didn't really go with other posts.

Cuddle time with my girl.
 photo file_zpsc525e3c2.jpg

Showing off her nails.
 photo file_zps5f4b7f7a.jpg

 photo file_zps577c5044.jpg

Jemma "talking" on the phone and writing.
 photo file_zpsed63f97f.jpg

Jemmaisms:
Sometimes I workout in my classroom after school and Jemma loves to play in the classroom. I was done one day so she was picking up her toys with my help. Then she gave me one of her stickers for helping her clean up.

At the table Jemma said something about cheese to which Jaxon had to say, "Did you cut the cheese or eat the cheese?" Without skipping a beat Jemma said, "Cut it!"

I asked, "Who loves Jemma?" She yells out, "Me!"

"Mommy, you're pretty like me."

When Jemma plays teacher it isn't teacher and student it is teacher and sweetie. She also plays mommy and baby as mommy and sweetie. If I'm the sweetie and I call her sweetie while we're playing then I get in trouble because she isn't the sweetie now. She sees the sweetie as the kid.

When she is playing and going somewhere then she is always either going to the school or grocery store. I guess that tells you the kind of exciting place I go.

Blake was singing the Little Einstein song and where they are supposed to sing, "Little Einstein" Jemma sang "little rockstar".

No comments:

Post a Comment