Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baseball 2014

Jason played designated pitch again this summer. This year I was one of his coaches along with another mom, Amy Stewart. Since I'm so unbelievably behind I'm just going to post a hodge podge of pictures. I don't remember exactly where each one is taken. I don't believe we won any games. We had a few that were close. We had a very young team with a bunch of second graders along with third and fourth. I hope the kids at least learned something. I could see improvement. Jaxon did really well this year. We moved the kids around to different positions. Jaxon did good at short stop and first base.
One thing I do remember is that we thought it was machine pitch and when we got to the first game we found out it was coach pitch and neither one of us had practiced doing that. Fortunately Amy is pretty athletic and pitched and sometimes Blake did if he was there. It is hard to pitch to little kids! I like to think I'm athletic but I'm not one that you can throw into any situation. I was never a pitcher.

Jemma was always the cheering sister at the game even if she wasn't always into it.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Orion, Jaxon, Justin, and Parker
Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon, Jordyn, & Amber
Untitled

Untitled

Love this picture of Jemma through the fence with her Cheez-its. Snacks are always a good thing.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally a home game against Macksville.
Untitled

Jaxon also did good at helping the pitcher.
Untitled

Untitled

Justin, Angelo, Everett, & Jaxon
Untitled

Jamie, Ty, Orion, & Gustavo
Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment