Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Royals Game - Almost

So we usually go to a Royals game as a family. For my brother's birthday we said we would get him a ticket/weekend to a Royals game and my parents went in with us on the gift also. My bright idea was to go early in June before harvest so that it would be cooler. We usually go in July or August and the humidity about kills us. Our family friend Brent Howie was going to go with us again also.
So we got everything set up to go and when we leave it is raining. We didn't think much about it because it is Kansas and the weather changes within minutes. It rained the whole way there and never stopped raining even when we left the next day.
THE GAME WAS CANCELLED! Actually postponed but it didn't really count for me and my family because it was postponed until August 25th or something which was the first Monday after school started!
So we tried to make the best of our situation. We decided to go to Dave and Buster's which is a restaurant with an arcade so at least we got to have a little fun.

The jumping on the beds in a motel ritual started by Granny.
Untitled

I guess I was too depressed to even get a good photo.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My kiddos love Motorcycle Brent.
Untitled

Untitled

At Dave and Busters.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sorry my pics are so bad. Off night!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_1455_2

I don't have a picture but Jer-Bear joined us at Dave and Busters also.

Fun Factoid - NOT!
My dad who is 57 and has gone to quite a few Royals' games has never had one cancelled or postponed until this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment