Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We all had a great Valentine's Day. It was more than just a day for us though. Here's a snapshot.
Wednesday: Jaxon's preschool party - he was soooo excited!He even had to give himself a Valentine at school.
Thursday: Blake and I had our parties with our students.
Friday: Jaxon had his party at daycare. Then Blake and I had an actual date. We went down to Liberal to see Valentine's Day - Blake even enjoyed the movie. Then out for Italian food!
Saturday: Mommy had a beauty day getting her hair done. (I know it doesn't have anything to really do with Valentine's Day but it always feels good to get your hair cut and colored. Also to go by yourself and do what you like to do. So that was my little treat.)
Sunday: Real Valentine's Day - we gave our presents to each other.

Photobucket

All I really needed to get - a balloon! He loved that the most!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: