Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Birthday

I already told you what my best present on my birthday was now I'll tell you how the rest of the weekend went. My parents came out on Friday. We went to Garden City on Saturday and ate at Napoli's which is an Italian restuarant - my fav!
First time Jaxon wrote MOM on the card:
Photobucket

My present from Jaxon - Connect Four. I actually loved this game when I was little but never had one. He does pretty good playing it.
Photobucket

I got the last season of Friends I needed to complete my collection from Blake:
Photobucket

I got another Giada cookbook from my parents. Italian - yum! (Sorry Mom but I didn't like the picture.)


Then we did a little shopping. Jaxon's John Deere boots were getting pretty snug so my parents bought him some new boots which are yellow. He was so excited! They had some that had yellow on the bottom and black on the top which I thought he would pick but he went for the brown on bottom and yellow on top. So of course he has to tuck his jeans into his pants so that everyone can see the yellow. He also got a black cowboy hat. So you know what his wardrobe has been lately.

Here's the cowboy: (or naked cowboy)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready for church:
Photobucket

Sunday was the Super Bowl so we had some friends over to watch the game. Leanne made me a cake (3 Tiers - the best)! So it was a great birthday weekend and this week we only have 4 days with students and we have President's Day off so that's even better.

1 comment:

  1. Good pics!!! Love those yellow boots and black hat! Love you all.....

    ReplyDelete