Friday, February 26, 2010

Planning

Jaxon has been planning his Halloween costume for next year even before we had finished this year's Halloween. He did have the next 5 years planned out with different super heroes. Then we started talking about his favorite show Phineas and Ferb and he could be Perry the Platypus which he thought was great and even had characters for mommy and daddy picked out. Now all of a sudden he wants to be Santa Claus for Halloween! He is so excited about it. He wants me to buy it for him now. I don't know where this came from - he wouldn't even get close to Santa Claus over Christmas because he was scared of him. He even wants me to make a Santa Claus cake for his birthday this year. He has it all planned out that Jaxon, Granny and mommy will make the cake together.
He is such a crack-up! I wanted to blog this before I forgot and who knows what he'll actually end up with at Halloween - stay tuned!

Jaxonism:
I stayed home with Jaxon today because he was sick. I, of course, was in my sweats most of the day since it was just us. I was putting my hair up in a half-pony when Jaxon said, "No mommy! Leave it down! It's not adorable when you put it up!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my!!! Fun boy. Yep I bet by the time halloween is here it will be something else. Santa Clause in June???? Why not? So glad I get to help! G

    ReplyDelete