Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jaxon's School Birthday Celebration

Since Jaxon's birthday is in June we celebrated his birthday at school in May. We ended up not really having a theme. I found some cool Pinterest ideas that Jaxon went for. We made rainbow cake in a jar. It didn't quite turn out like the picture because I had to stretch it for 17 kids but it worked out good enough. In the pic I saw you could see the colors on the outside. For some reason the blue and purple was really big but not the other colors. The kids were excited as they ate it and found the other colors though.

Getting ready. Jaxon spraying the jars.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting the batter ready.
Photobucket

So I just realized that I didn't get a good pic of the end product on my camera but I did get some on my Ipad. I have too much to do right now to try and get it off of there. You can check my facebook page if you really want to see it. Sorry I'm lazy. You can kind of see it here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got some bottles of pop that Jaxon thought was so cool because they've never had pop at a birthday party.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We found these mustaches at dollar tree. The kids loved them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment