Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day was the Sunday after Satanta Day so everyone came out to us. Of course I forgot to get the camera out so I don't have any pics while everyone was there. We went to church then went out to eat and hung around the house for a little bit. The best Mother's Day gift was a nap when everyone left and Blake had made supper when I woke up. I did get a few shots before the nap and all the nice clothes came off.

Here were a few before church when I remembered the camera then I forgot it. I love Jaxon's outfit he put together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we didn't get a good one of both kids. Jaxon had an attitude by this time and was needing a nap himself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one! Typical!
Photobucket

Tried to get one of just me and Jemma after Jaxon stormed off. No dice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment