Sunday, December 23, 2012

What's Up with Jemma?!

Jemma still loves her 2 fingers for comfort. Of course now she also has added her "B" which is her pink blanket that Jaxon made for her as a baby. We always have to have it with us and she about dies when it has to be cleaned. So I guess it is a good thing I don't have to keep track of a Binkie also since she always has her 2 fingers with her.

Photobucket

Love the legs also.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy decided to see what the big deal was. I still don't get it!
Photobucket

Not any better with one.
Photobucket

Still a Mama's girl. When I am in the kitchen the likes to "help". She always gets out her stool and bosses me around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Did some quick braids. She doesn't sit still very long but still cute.
Photobucket

"Do you need something?"
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Cheese!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Aaaaahhhh!" We hear this a lot. But imagine it really high pitch.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment