Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Pajamas

So here are the Christmas pajamas I ordered this year.

 photo file-319.jpg

Umm yeah, I ordered the biggest size that I could for Jaxon. It says it is for 8-10 which is his size but it was definitely too small. Looking at it, I'm surprised it even fit that well. He was a good sport and put them on so we could get some pics of them together. Jemma's is a size 2 and even hers is snug. Oh well!

 photo file-1923.jpg

Nice pose Jax!
 photo file-683.jpg

 photo file-1023.jpg

 photo file-593.jpg

 photo file-1435.jpg

 photo file-2385.jpg

 photo file-658.jpg

 photo file-358.jpg

Showing off the ornaments that Jaxon made.
 photo file-2490.jpg

Jaxonism: I almost forgot! We got the ornaments to make from some craft show and Jaxon got to work on them right away. He got them out by himself and was following the directions. When he said he was ready for a picture I looked at them and saw he wrote something on them. He said, "What does put picture here mean Mom?" He had actually written 'Put picture here' in the space where the picture should go. I tried not to laugh because he'd worked really hard and he was embarrassed when I told him about it but it was really cute to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment