Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Parade 2012

The first weekend of December Kinsley had some Christmas festivities all day on Saturday. We went over for the craft show and Blake and Jaxon went to the free viewing of A Christmas Story in the movie theater. That night they had a Christmas lights parade that was really fun. It was chilly but not too cold.

Granny and Jaxon
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom photobombing our family picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot chocolate
Photobucket

Family friend Marcile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for the parade to start.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My camera is too slow plus it is nighttime so not the best pics but I tried.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had some pretty cool floats but this was my favorite.
Photobucket

Love the turn key in the back so it looks like a toy car.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Santa!
Photobucket

They went through the whole parade twice which was kind of strange but neat so you could see it all again and notice something different. Jaxon's teacher was in the parade on her 3 wheeled bicycle but I couldn't get a picture of it.

I don't have a picture but there were these people my parents know with a baby that Jemma was obsessed with. My mom took her over but she wouldn't talk to the baby or touch it. When they came back that was all she could talk about and wanted to go back to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment