Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oops! I'm Getting Older...

Oh yeah, I skipped over my birthday. I don't want to be ashamed of my age...yet, so here are pics from my birthday on February 7. I turned 31. Officially INTO my 30's now. Before you know it, I will look back and think of this as so young.

(Side note, we met Blake's parent's in Pratt the weekend before my birthday to celebrate his dad's and my birthdays but of course I forgot my camera. And honestly who wants a posts with no pictures!)

Here are some pics of my birthday dinner at the farm. On the menu - spaghetti as usual. It has to be some kind of Italian food and pasta for this gal. I also requested a red velvet cake WITH Waldorf Astoria frosting. It's seriously way better than cream cheese frosting on it. I love chocolate, chocolate, chocolate but my mom used to make this cake for Valentine's Day usually in a heart shape. I have made it for my birthday to take to school when we lived in Satanta but this year I didn't want to make it myself. It was delicious!

The cake! Yes, it is a lot of candles - deal with it!
 photo file_zps3207e920.jpg

 photo file_zpsea9a1045.jpg

Me and my girl! Yes I look kind of gross because I worked out and didn't have time to shower before. I'm proud that I didn't let my birthday be an excuse to not work out so there!
 photo file_zps464cbf8b.jpg

 photo file_zpsf470d045.jpg

 photo file_zpscb946bb3.jpg

 photo file_zps039206d7.jpg

 photo file_zps841923f3.jpg

 photo file_zps6f837ef7.jpg

Jemma giving kisses. I can't remember why but she changed into one of my mom's shirts.
 photo file_zpsdd66b1cf.jpg

 photo file_zps848318f6.jpg

She's really saying cheese and not crying.
 photo file_zps2d1f0e71.jpg

Drama King!
 photo file_zps535a4edb.jpg

 photo file_zpsa8483ac6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment