Thursday, May 2, 2013

"I Got My Nails Painted!"

That is what Jemma says when she gets her nails done and of course it is so cute! Her vocabulary and ability to communicate in clear sentences has skyrocketed lately. She was already saying a lot but not we are putting it into full sentences which sometimes seems so funny coming from such a little girl. My favorite, "I love you much!"

I think Granny did her nails the first time so over Spring Break I had my nails done with Granny and Mom so when I came home and she saw my nails she had to have hers done right away. We went to the bathroom and sat her on the chair. She did a really good job sitting still and we blew on it or used the blow dryer to help the drying process.

 photo file_zps3b78b1ff.jpg

 photo file_zps7fbcd8f1.jpg

 photo file_zps5f83a55d.jpg

 photo file_zpsf5fb7ad0.jpg

 photo file_zpsb7719a21.jpg

 photo file_zps2e377898.jpg

 photo file_zpsf32fe0f7.jpg

 photo file_zps169f0a3e.jpg

 photo file_zps948b9358.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment