Saturday, July 25, 2009

Art in the Park

Yes I'm behind again! Art in the Park was held last Saturday in Satanta. It is usually held in the park across from the Methodist Church but we had a lot of rain so it was held in the community building. It was actually really nice in there because it was more contained. Jaxon loved the different games and went back multiple times to the mini-golf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ring toss
Photobucket

By the end of the night he had multiple tattoos. Of course the first one was Spongebob.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He did like the bucket calves but I wasn't quick enough for a picture.
Photobucket

Bean Bag Toss
Photobucket

Photobucket

I should have had a video of him trying to hula. It was hilarious! He would just shake back and forth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your political correctness--the park across from the methodist church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't even trying to be pc that time. I usually say Methodist Church Park to make a point but I guess I've heard it too much the other way!

    ReplyDelete