Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookies

The same day we saw Santa, Jaxon wanted to make Christmas cookies for him. Since Christmas was still about 2 weeks away, I tried to explain that they wouldn't keep very well. He wasn't having it but I finally got him convinced that we were practicing so it would be ok to eat them. He loved the eating part so it was ok.
Here are the pics of us making sugar cookies. I have all my cookies cutters stored together so inside he found not only Christmas cutters but also Halloween, Valentine's and Easter so you'll have to see if you can find any.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the red accents/paint in the kitchen. My kitchen/dining room also has a red accent wall, red dishtowels, and a red toaster, lol. The other colors in the kitchen are cream and brown, though. I do like the black in yours! Very chic. :)

    ReplyDelete