Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Jaxonisms

We went to Kansas City this weekend to see my mom's side of the family and see the lights at the plaza. We had a great time and I'll post pictures of that later. For now, before I forget, here are some Jaxonisms from this weekend.

"I'm freaking out!" ~ Jaxon while trying to ice skate with his feet going crazy while my brother and I tried to keep him from falling and also ourselves upright. You really had to hear him say it over and over.

Jaxon had been bugging us the whole trip to go swimming because he thinks that is what you do when you go to a motel. Ours had an outdoor swimming pool so we told him we couldn't go because it was too cold - we eliminated the other facts like we didn't bring his suit or ours, didn't want to go buy them, and we didn't have time. After going to breakfast one morning, we had to walk by the pool and there was a girl in a bikini in the hot tub and Jaxon said matter-of-fact, "I'm going to marry that girl."
I'm not sure if it was the fact that she was swimming like he wanted to or the bikini - since he's a guy probably the bikini.

Last but not least:
"I think I'm going to cry when I open all my presents from Santa Claus that I asked for because I'll be so happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment