Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Christmas Tree Decorator

Over Thanksgiving Jaxon got to decorate both sets of grandparent's tree then came home and did our tree. I was afraid he'd be tired of it by the time we got home but he loved it.

Decorating at Grandma's.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Break time to goof around with Uncle D.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is when Jaxon started taking pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He took many of the TV. I'm only putting up one.
Photobucket

At Mamaw's house. Blake's dad at hip surgery the Monday before Thanksgiving so we helped get him home and put up their tree.

Jaxon with Papaw and some ballons he got.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jaxon did such a good job! I finally got mine up and I sure could have used him!! Should have waited until you come back. It is done so I guess I am ready for Christmas! Can't wait until you get back!!!!!! Granny

    ReplyDelete