Thursday, December 23, 2010

Making Fudge - YUM!

The same day Santa came, I got one of our friend's daughter's, Alex, to come over and help me make fudge for Christmas presents. I made caramels and fudge this year. The caramels aren't too bad because it's a microwave recipe but the fudge is a pain because you have to stir it over medium heat to a rolling boil then continue stirring while it is boiling for 8 minutes and I knew my back would be killing me if I stood there that long. Alex did a great job helping and of course since Alex was there Jaxon wanted to help also. If she wasn't there I'm sure he would have ignored what I was doing. His helping was stirring for 30 seconds then walking away though. They had a good time doing the best part of taste testing - YUM! It was soo good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment