Thursday, December 23, 2010

Church Christmas Program 2010

On Sunday the 12th our church had their Christmas program that night. The kids sang some Christmas songs then others shared their musicial talents. Again our camera isn't that good (it's on my Christmas wish list) so the pics aren't that great. Plus Matt's head was in my way - haha sorry Matt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had the kids dress up and Jaxon was a sheep. I wanted a picture so of course he had to actually act like a sheep even though he was just singing in it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emilia and Karen sat by us so I was heping keep Emilia entertained so I took some pictures of her and then she liked to look at them. Isn't she cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: