Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Pool Time

So yes it is August now but in blog world I have just caught up to July. July 2012 was a complete blur. We started out in Lewis then went back to Satanta for doctor appointments and finishing packing. Wow! How do people move multiple times? Or even multiple times in the same year? All I can say is Wow! What an experience! So there are not many pictures of July because they would mostly be boxes because it seems that's all we did and saw. We tried to be good parents throughout the process and enjoy our kids and do special things with them. So I have some pictures but sometimes I was too tired to remember. (Plus I think in the back of my head I thought if I take a picture then I have to blog it and I was obviously already behind.)

Here are some pool photos from some trips we got in. Jemma won't remember but Jaxon I am sorry and we love you. We did the best we could but again, Wow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment