Thursday, September 27, 2012

Corn Harvest

The Saturday after we went to the fair, Blake helped with corn harvest by driving grain cart. I took the kids out to ride for awhile.

Waiting for the combine to come around. I got a little photo happy.

Sweet boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing off his necklace he got at the fair.
Photobucket

Here they come.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jemma and I rode the combine with my dad. Jaxon rode grain cart with Blake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We rode for over an hour and within the first 10 minutes Jemma was out. She was a little scared at first and would only sit with me but she got used to it.







No comments:

Post a Comment