Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day at the New Daycare

On Monday, August 13 Mommy and Daddy went back to work. Mommy to Lewis and Daddy to Larned. Jemma got to check out her new daycare and Jaxon went with her to "help" her out since school didn't start until later in the week.

Jemma (and sometimes Jaxon) is going to my babysitter when I was little, Carolyn. It feels great to come to a new place and already be completely comfortable with daycare! My mom is going to watch Jemma one day a week. Kind of like I did with my Granny watching me 2 days a week.

Here is Jemma on her first day at Carolyn's. Jaxon picked out the headband. It lasted about 5 minutes. A new record for headbands since she was like 6 months old!

Eating breakfast.
Photobucket

Did I mention he also put on the headband.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready to go!
Photobucket

Big helper Bubbie!
Photobucket

Jemma has done really well. She cried at first when I dropped her off and now she says bye-bye and walks off. Carolyn has suckers for them when they leave so now instead of running to me when I come pick her up she runs to the suckers!


No comments:

Post a Comment