Sunday, June 21, 2015

Colorado Springs Vacation 2014: The North Pole

So after Garden of the Gods we went to the North Pole and Jemma got her nap. This was fun to really get into the mountains on this drive. I went to the North Pole when I was like 3 or 4 so I've seen pictures but I don't remember it so this was fun for me to see what my parents have told me about. It'll probably be the same for Jemma.

Ready to go! Thank goodness for these strollers you can rent. Priceless!
Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon and I going on our first ride. Tilt a Whirl. I must be getting old because spinning used to never bother me and now sometimes I feel sick. I think it puts my neck out and that makes me nauseous.
Untitled

Jemma getting ready for her first ride.
Untitled

Untitled

Motorcycle Jemma
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jaxon "driving".
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Daddy crawled in with Jemma.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Going up the candy cane slide.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Glass blowing. Very cool!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Time to see Santa! Now this I remember from a kid. Seeing Santa in the summer. Weird!
Untitled

There he is!
Untitled

Playing it cool.
Untitled

Untitled

Even in the off season Jemma is unsure of Santa.
Untitled

Mommy gets her picture with Santa again.
Untitled

Picking out a souvenir.
Untitled

Still recovering from having to be close to Santa.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thinking hard I guess.
Untitled

Cooling off with ice cream. Yum!
Untitled

Jemma was in a pink phase. Even food.
Untitled

Untitled

Heading up to the very top of the park. Wow! This whole thing is on the side of the mountain so no flat walking. We're not in Kansas anymore! This was even worse than the zoo. What a workout! Plus we weren't getting that cool Colorado weather remember. It was hot!
Untitled

Untitled

Getting ready!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Jemma cooling off!
Untitled

The boys wanted to do this at the top! I wanted to also but maybe another time.
Untitled

Untitled

So happy! Memories!
Untitled

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of how far back they went because I was getting video. They loved it!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is not for the claustrophibic mom but good for the kids!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Back to motorcycles.
Untitled

Untitled

We had a blast at the North Pole!
Untitled




No comments:

Post a Comment