Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Play-Doh Fun

We haven't gotten the play-doh out for awhile so we decided to get it out and have some fun with it. I think I was getting ready to clean the kitchen so I figured we could play first then I could clean up. I loved play-doh as a child but as an adult I've sadly learned the truth - it makes a mess! But I try to go with it as much as I can. Having kids means having messes.

Jemma hasn't been old enough to play when we had it out before so she had a blast.
 photo file_zpsf81ae699.jpg

 photo file_zps54d9315e.jpg

 photo file_zps2f61b1f3.jpg

My biggest pet peeve is mixing colors because then they all turn brown. Jaxon is old enough to know how to do it so we just have to watch Jemma now.
 photo file_zpsc8f42871.jpg

Jaxon's hamburger he made.
 photo file_zps4701b5f7.jpg

 photo file_zpsdd1ee6ec.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment