Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sledding!

So thanks to the New Year's Eve snow we got to go sledding. It was a little sad that we didn't have our friend Brent pull up in the four wheeler outside our door to go sledding like we usually did in Satanta but it was fun to go to the farm and sled like I did when I was little. We decided to go behind the little truck (I don't know their name) they use on the farm now. It was quite nice to be in a cab when you were riding. Of course my dad found an old hood that we put blankets on. This one wasn't as good as the one we had when I was little because it was flat and did not round up on the front to block the snow from coming on the hood.

 photo file_zps28e21767.jpg

 photo file_zps95c2a5ef.jpg

 photo file_zps5a393f1a.jpg

 photo file_zps84603f71.jpg

There's the truck.
 photo file_zps2f7b2e49.jpg

 photo file_zpsdb8f9f46.jpg

 photo file_zps28ad7049.jpg

 photo file_zpsff818ab4.jpg

 photo file_zpscd38f753.jpg

Me and the kids I think.
 photo file_zpsc2b805fb.jpg

 photo file_zps9a8a68e2.jpg

 photo file_zpsc886a2db.jpg

My mom, me and the kids.
 photo file_zps934d6d04.jpg

 photo file_zpsb6bb9a3c.jpg

Jaxon and Blake
 photo file_zps0233d37e.jpg

 photo file_zps68eedf01.jpg

 photo file_zps8377639a.jpg

My dad driving.
 photo file_zpsef1ecd02.jpg

 photo file_zps997ad32e.jpg

 photo file_zps0f66b131.jpg

Jemma rode for a little bit then my mom took her in to Granny's for hot chocolate. Jaxon got cold so Blake and I rode together. Dad took this as an opportunity to really get going fast and when we were swinging out on the field the rope broke off. Thank goodness it was in the wide open field. Way to make me feel like a fat ass but I was assured it was an old rope. The good thing that came of it was that it broke close to my brother's so while dad went to get a chain instead, I went over to Dustin's and looked in his pick up and found Jaxon's Ipod that had been lost for awhile. Thank goodness!

We finally got it all rigged up when dad came back and then we almost hit a fence but it was all good and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment