Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day 10

Valentine, you float my boat!
 photo file_zps83ce8562.jpg

 photo file_zps39d60533.jpg

This was my favorite one because it is so cute and who doesn't love root beer floats. I was going to do it for actual Valentine's but since it is on a Thursday I decided to do it Sunday so we could enjoy it with...Hotel Transylvania! (Dummy didn't get a picture.) This was actually part of their Valentine gift but again since the real day was on a school night I figured we wouldn't have time to watch it so we cuddled in with our floats and watched the movie!

The kids enjoying the floats.
 photo file_zps77bb06b0.jpg

 photo file_zpsb3e98d2c.jpg

 photo file_zpsb2e72e6c.jpg

 photo file_zpseb28046a.jpg

 photo file_zps0503a130.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment