Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

We went to a friend's house and hung out for New Year's Eve which was perfect. We were so tired from all our traveling that the idea of a big New Year's Eve party did not sound fun right now. We had a great time eating, playing games, and catching up with good friends.

I was a little worried because in the afternoon the wind came up then our electricity went off about 5. I had some stuff in the crock pot already so we went over early to friend's that had electricity. But thankfully it came back on about an hour and a half later.

I didn't get many pictures taken. (I was kind of pictured out.) So here's a few Happy New Year's pictures from Jemma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(We had taken her top off because she was wearing a white sweater and I forgot to put a bib in so I took it off to feed her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment