Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Grandparent's Day

In Third Grade, since I was in school, they always invite grandparents to school and do some activities with them. I remember when I was in Third Grade and my grandparents came. I thought it was so cool. My Third Grade teacher retired in 2012 when my mom did but the new teacher has kept the tradition going.
Jaxon was super excited to show off his grandparents. He even got to invite his great grandparents. It worked out that my parents and Granny were able to go. The grandparents are invited for the morning to do some activities with the students then they eat lunch with them. They also made gifts to give the grandparents and sang them a few songs.

Working on an activity together.
 photo file_zps11277fc4.jpg

The other boy in Jaxon's class, Gustavo's grandparents weren't able to come so Jaxon shared his.
 photo file_zpsac51f846.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment