Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to School

We went back to school today so Jaxon went back to Julie's. He was actually excited to go this morning which was nice. Lately he has been waking up in the morning and comes running in our room asking if he has to go to Julie's today and when we tell him yes he starts crying. I guess he just needed a break because he was excited to see his friend Julie and his other friends. After school I exercised with my friend Stacey King and took Jaxon with me. Her daughter is one of Jaxon's "girlfriends" so he was really excited and even got to go to their house afterwards. I met Stacey at the church to pick up Jaxon because we had a Relay for Life meeting. We let the kids play in the park for a little bit. Stacey's husband Chris was working on putting up some playground equipement - see 21st Time Class blog. Jaxon was cranky because he had to leave so Chris let him be the first to go down one of the slides. He was pretty excited.

Side Note: I am worried that we will forget all of the funny things Jaxon has said - I know I've already forgot some. So periodically I will post funny sayings that he said. They may not translate to print very well though because the best part is how he says them.
Jaxonism:
"I can't be scared of the slide."

Jaxon's new favorite place to color. Yes, he is in his underwear because he likes to strip down the second we get home.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jaxon is doing a super job with his coloring! And to heck with clothes!!! Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Miss you guys! :) Glad your first day back from break went well.

    ReplyDelete