Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Granny's Dance

Photobucket
Yesterday Jaxon had a lot of fun with Granny and Papa. They watched him since his babysitter had to go to the doctor. They were busy reading books, watching movies, and playing in the snow. Today I also learned another game they played. Jaxon has always been a kid (even as a baby) that likes things a certain way. When someone does something with him then he thinks it should be exactly the same way each time and will let you know if it's not. We were downstairs playing and he wanted to play with a beach ball on the stairs - just like he did with Granny. I had to stand (not sit) at the bottom of the stairs while he goes to the top and throws down the ball. Then, just like Granny did, I had to bounce my head as the ball bounces then pick up the ball and do a little dance. I wish I could have had a video of the dance so I could post it. They said he was pretty good and was taking a nap when I got home. Of course, as soon as I got home he started being a grouch but at least he's good for others.

I finally gave up and put my pictures on our other computer and guess what they all transferred! I don't know what the problem is with the computer upstairs but I'll just use this one for now. So here are all the photos from our spring snowstorm. Some are repeats but you can see that there were a lot more than what was there originally.


Here is Jaxon going crazy ready to go outside to play in the snow while we tried to keep him in while it was coming down so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment