Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kiss my butt lips!

Here's another Jaxonism:
Mommy look at my butt lips!
Jaxon was getting ready for a bath and said look at my butt lips! I finally figured out he had heard butt cheeks somewhere but had changed it to butt lips. So we have a new saying around here.
Photobucket

On another good note we got some rain. Stacey and I were doing really good exercising for 3 days in a row. We thought since today was supposed to be the only nice day that we would walk. So we got the stroller and everything ready and then it rains. Figures. Of course, by the time we decided to quit walking it quit raining about 5 minutes later. Oh well, at least it was a good effort.

2 comments:

  1. OMG... that is too funny!!! I hope we get to see him this weekend!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracks me up. I'll have to remember that one!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete