Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a Slinky!

We are in the middle of enjoying our time with our friends the Chances. We have a ton of pics of the boys together so I'll post some tomorrow after they leave when I have more time. I just wanted to do a quick post before I forgot. The other day we were shopping in Garden and Jaxon started telling me he wanted his own flicker. ??? I tried to get him to explain what he was talking about and he kept saying flicker and flicking his hands back and forth. Finally when we got home he found his flicker - it was a slinky! Sorry I'm his mom and I think that is too cute so I thought I'd share.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Sooooo good to write that down and remember it. Flicker..... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. Butt lips is awesome. I'm using it.

    Uncle D

    ReplyDelete