Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Jaxon!

Photobucket
The above pic is one of my favorites my mom took when he was first born.

My baby turns 4 today! Since we aren't having his family party until Sunday, I thought I'd post pics of when he was first born. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. As you can tell he is one spoiled boy with all the grandparents and great-grandparents who dote on him. He's very blessed and loved!
We are taking it easy today and finishing up harvest so he got to ride one last time. He made chocolate cupcakes with yellow (of course) frosting this morning with grandma and got out the pool this afternoon. It's like his birthday never ends because we already had a party with his friends from Satanta and we're telling him Happy Birthday today and then he's having his family party on Sunday. Definitely spoiled!
Happy Birthday Baby! Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we're so lucky to have you!

Pics in the hospital.

Just born:
Photobucket

With Mommy:
Photobucket

With Daddy:
Photobucket

Four Generations of Plogers:
Photobucket

With Grandma (my mom) and Mamaw (Blake's mom):
Photobucket

With Grandpa (my dad):
Photobucket

With Granny, Papa, and Cousin Faith:
Photobucket

With Uncle D:
Photobucket

With Papa Robert and Grandma:
Photobucket

With Cousin Faith:
Photobucket

This is with Granny a week after he was born while we were trying to move into our house in Satanta.
Photobucket

One of Grandma's first (of many) photoshoots:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How precious! I love the very first one. It's amazing how much they change yet stay the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He was such a small little thing! Happy Birthday Jaxon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to put his stats when he was born: 9 lbs 2 oz, 22 inches.

    ReplyDelete