Monday, June 22, 2009

Riding the Tractor

Here are some pics of Jaxon riding the tractor. He is so excited for harvest to start and he gets to ride the combine. We are in Satanta right now dropping off a new sectional we bought (one of our first pieces of furniture we've bought!) We only got to do this because of all the rain we've had but dad said he tested it and it is dry enough so tomorrow afternoon we'll be starting cutting. Blake will be driving truck and I get to help make the meals to take to the field. We were so lucky that this all worked out right now!

Riding with Daddy - yes he has his goggle on!
Photobucket

Getting ready to ride with Uncle D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxonism:
Jaxon was with my mom the other day and said, "Crap!" She said that we don't say that word because it is naughty. Jaxon said, "My daddy says it because he is big and I can say it because I'm big now."

No comments:

Post a Comment