Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's My Birthmark!

The other day I was downstairs doing stuff on the computer and Jaxon was upstairs coloring in his room at his desk. He came downstairs with a sly look on his face and his hands behind his back. I asked him what he had in his hands. He said nothing. So I made him show me his hands and I didn't see anything in them so I went back to work. A little later we were playing and I noticed his hands were wet. I asked him why they were wet and he said he tried to get it off. Upon further inspection I noticed blue marker all over. I asked him why he had colored on himself? He said, "It's my birthmark!"
I didn't know he knew what a birthmark was then he said, "Baby Emilia has one."

Jaxon's "birthmark"
Photobucket

Jaxonism:
"Mommy I want to winned you." (What Jaxon says when he wants to win.)

No comments:

Post a Comment